A Resume Guide
There’s no telling just how many resumes an employer might get in a day for a job. It’s the first impression you make to a prospective employer, and it only takes 10 to 15 seconds to determine if you will be called for an interview.
Top Resume Strategies
Go beyond the standard resume.
Here are four strategies to make your resume unique:
Sell yourself - Identify what makes you different from other applicants.
Identify your transferable skills - These skills are major selling points that set you apart.
Highlight your accomplishments - Listing accomplishments give you credibility.
Use keywords effectively - Specific words used in your resume are critical to communicate your value to an organization.
Why have a GREAT Resume?
- Grab the attention of employers and recruiters.
- Sell your strongest skills and accomplishments.
- Show why you are a potential match for a position or project.
- Communicate your current capabilities and future potential.
- It helps you take the next step in your career.
- It gets you the interview!